Blossvale Blaze Displaces Two
A Blossvale family of two has been displaced from their home following a trailer fire on Sunday evening.
According to Rome Fire Department, the call came in as a dryer fire at a residence on Pinehaven Circle just before 6 p.m.
Upon arrival, fire crews could see flames and heavy smoke coming from the rear door of the mobile home.
The fire was knocked down within 10 minutes, however the trailer was a complete loss. The two residents are being assisted by the local chapter of the American Red Cross.