Holland Patent Students Treated After Exposure To Bus Fumes
11 students from the Holland Patent School District were treated after being exposed to fumes on an Oneida BOCES school bus on Wednesday morning.
School district officials say the students who reported feeling sick were transported to various local healthcare facilities for examination and possible treatment.
They say most of the students reported no problems and were cleared to return to regular classes.
It's not believed that the incident resulted in any serious health problems.