Keeler Show for Thursday, March 30th, 2017
Thursday, March 30th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- We speak with Gary Dunbar who is a student of Sensei Dan Brown. Brown's nonprofit Dojo had a fire that damaged it so much, he had to close. A GoFundMe page has been set up to assist.
7 AM Hour
- We catch up with Brandon Lang on the NCAA Final Four and we get his take on the Syracuse situation with regards to the coaching shake-up.
- Dr. Rick Timbs is on this morning from the New York Statewide School Finance Consortium. He is giving us detailed information on the education portion of the State Budget.
- We are chatting with Assemblyman Marc Butler about his thoughts on the status of the budget and if he believes it will pass on time. He doesn't hold back his thoughts.
8 AM Hour
- Mary Angelini is Andrew's sister and she joins us to review the Standardized Tests she's been taking this week.
- Marc Deperno is here from Sitrin to talk about the upcoming annual tradition, The Sitrin Celebrity Classic Wheelchair Basketball Game. Two of the celebrities to play this year include John Gillon and Andrew White from the Syracuse Orange Men's Basketball team.
- Naegele brings in the beer formerly known as 'Prism.' It is now known as White Ale, but it is the same delicious beer.
- We talk with Rabi Didy Waks about his recent trip with Hamilton College students to D.C. for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) Policy Conference.
- We talk with the mother of the boy who was patted down, excessively, at an airport by a TSA agent. She shares with us her story.