Keeler Show Notes for Monday, December 8th, 2014
Monday, December 8th, 2014
On today’s show we talk with Lt. Steve Hauck, Congressman Hanna about DFAS, and we talk about falling gas prices.
- It was a crazy game at the Teddy Bear Toss on Friday night! Eric Garner's widow was on 'Meet The Press' and may have changed Bill's thoughts a bit.
- Bill has another possible mouse problem! We also play audio from 'Meet The Press' of Eric Garner's widow.
- We get nostalgic over candy bars and we talk the weather with Ray Stagich!
- We talk about the Teddy Bear Toss and how bad we felt for New York Sash.
Congressman Richard Hanna - DFAS
- Before we get to the Congressman, Bill solves a crisis at home. Then we get to Congressman Hanna about the latest on DFAS.
- How about those gas prices?
Lt. Steve Hauck - UPD
- We clear up the Fastrac debacle and we talk to Steve Hauck about Homeland.
Continuing with Lt. Hauck
- We continue the discussion of race relations and Ferguson/Garner fallout.
- Lt. Hauck talks about the relationship between police and community members.
- We talk to Stefan on his birthday and Tom calls in to congratulate Kristine.
Adam Cooper - Gas and Oil Prices Expert
- Adam gives us the scoop on why gas prices are so low and how low they may go?
Wrapping Up For They Day
- How lenient is too lenient for parents?
Free Money Question of the Day #2
- Marty from Mohawk - Only won Carmella's.