Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, May 2nd, 2019
Thursday, May 2nd, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning to give an update on the William Barr testimony in the Senate yesterday.
7 AM Hour
- Mike Hennessy is a former Oneida County legislator and he is on this morning to talk about whether or not he feels he will be on the ballot in November for Oneida County Executive.
- Samantha Colosimo-Testa is a Utica Councilwoman. She's on this morning to talk about her take on the investigation into a heated committee budget meeting.
- Michael Galime is the President of the Utica Common Council. He's on this morning to talk about his reaction to the video and investigation into the heated budget committee that took place in March.
8 AM Hour
- We continue to talk with Michael Galime about the chaos at the Common Council meeting Wednesday night.
- Joe Marino is in studio this morning to answer for the results of the investigation into the incident he was involved in at a budget committee meeting in March.
- We speak with a number of representatives from various religious backgrounds to have a conversation about the awful shooting at the Chabad of Poway in California.