Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
The Grand Jury decision has finally been made and no charges will be filed against Officer Darren Wilson and protests ensue. We'll get Lt. Steve Hauck's take on the situation.
- Officer Darren Wilson will not be indicted and the inevitable riots ensued. We talk about CNN's coverage of the decision and riots.
- We continue our Ferguson, MO discussion including Obama's statement, CNN coverage, and where people were coming from to protest.
- We compare the Ferguson riots to the New Orleans hurricane looting and we talk about the Buffalo Bills game.
Free Money Question of the Day #1
- Jim from West Winfield is our contestant and the question was, who did John Adams beat to become the 2nd President of the United States? The answer was Thomas Jefferson, but Jim drew a blank. He doesn't get the $100, but he does get dinner for 2 at Carmella's.
- Bill continues to lay in to Don Lemon of CNN.
Joe Hobika - Attorney
- Joe is on to talk about the Ferguson situation from a legal standpoint.
- Bill reads a touching AD that was taken out in the paper from a father to his son who has passed away.
- Joe Key is a retired Baltimore police officer with more than 25 years experience. We get his take on Ferguson.
- Fox News correspondent Rachel Sutherland. Did Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel really resign or was he pushed out?
8:20 - 8:40:
- We get thoughts from Utica Police Lt. Steve Hauck on Ferguson
- Utica School Board President Chris Salatino isn't happy with the way the board is going about renewing the lease for its administrative building.