Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, April 10th, 2019
Wednesday, April 10th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning with an update out of AG Barr's testimony before a Congressional Subcommittee yesterday.
7 AM Hour
- Frank Policelli is on this morning. He's a defense attorney that is on this morning discussing Criminal Justice Reforms made here in New York State.
- Joe Marino is in studio this morning to talk about his concern over a missing 45 seconds in the video that captured his alleged confrontation with Frank DiBrango.
- Joe Hobika gives us all the details on the proposed 2019 Utica City School District budget.
8 AM Hour
- Marc Deperno from Sitrin is in to promote tomorrow night's Wheelchair Basketball game.
- Oneida County DA Scott McNamara joins us this morning on the phone to talk about the new Animal Abuse Registry and other issues.
- Ryan Nobles of CNN joins us to talk about all the latest going on on Capitol Hill.