Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) delivers a preview report on what to expect from the Impeachment Hearing today.
7 AM Hour
- Just under 4 weeks remaining until New York's new bail and discovery criminal justice reforms take effect. Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol explains why some being jailed locally will be released ahead of the law changes.
- A CNY family was featured on ABC's Great Christmas Light Fight for his extravagant holiday display. We speak with Greg Brewster of Brewerton about what inspired him and what the show experience was like.
8 AM Hour
- The MWPAI has a Victorian Yuletide coming up and a special Friday First happy hour. Joe Schmidt and Mary Murray are in this morning to talk about it.
- The question of the day is why the White House isn't sending representation to the impeachment hearings today? Jon Decker of Fox News Radio is on this morning to try and answer it.
- Ryan Nobles of CNN gives his analysis on what to expect from the Impeachment hearings today.