Music, Art, Gardening Highlight Utica’s Flower Festival
If you're in the Utica area this weekend you're not going to want to miss the 3rd annual 'One World Flower Festival' in Oneida Square.
Downtown Utica is once again inviting you to explore the art, history, music, health and gardening experience that the city has to offer.
On Saturday, June 24 head down to Oneida Square for the free event that includes:
- Health and wellness displays
- Gardening, Composting and Eat Smart NY food demonstrations
- Learn about 'Blended Feast,' a youth-owned company that makes bicycle-powered smoothies
- Visit the 'Utica Love' booth to see their Utica coloring book and photo-prop mural
- Art Vendors
- Kids activities in Kopernik Park organized by the Utica Public Library
- Join Jane Jacobs at 1 p.m. for a neighborhood walking tour including the unveiling of Hart Park
- And take a look at all the flowers and hand-painted butterflies that will decorate the square!
Live music will also be played throughout the day by local musicians.
The "One World Flower Festival' is free to the public and runs from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.