Reviewing the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport and Altima
I recently met with Jay Rowe of Carbone Nissan on Commercial Drive in Yorkville, NY to take a closer look at a pair of sleek and stylish Nissan models.
The 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SL is a smaller variety of the Rogue. It's features include:
- A rear view AND front facing camera to ensure you can see in front and behind when you're parking or maneuvering in tight spaces
- Utilizing your frong, rear and side view cameras - Nissan brings you an incredible 360-degree round view monitoring of your vehicle
- Plenty of cargo room and storage options
- Easy to use touch screen and navigation built into your dash
- Up to 29 MPG on the highway
- Steel wheel, helping maintain your air pressure in the very hot, or very cold weather
- Tons, and tons of trunk space
- It comes standard with a factory remote car starter
And, Jay tells us it's the best time to buy or lease an Altima, with great incentives and rebates now.
To learn more or to take a test drive just visit Jay at Carbone Nissan on Commercial Drive in Yorkville, or online at CarboneNissanYorkville.com.
This post is part of an advertorial series with WIBX 950’s Jeff Monaski.