State Liquor Authority Conduct Underage Drinking Detail In Utica
The New York State Liquor Authority recently conducted an underage drinking sting operation in Utica.
SLA investigators and the Utica Police Department, working with underage agents, visited 14 businesses.
The undercover minor was able to purchase alcohol at 3 of the 14 businesses.
The businesses selling to minors were:
- O’Donnell’s Pub, 715 Varick Street
- Mr. Convenience, 1316 Oneida Street
- Lunkin’s, 640 Varick Street
The businesses refusing to sell to minors were:
- Varick Bar & Grill, 616 Varick Street
- ·Celtic Harp Restaurant, 805 Varick Street
- The Sanctuary, 728 Court Street
- Nail Creek Pub, 720 Varick Street
- Stewarts, 425 Court Street
- City Liquors, 1905 Genesee Street
- Oswego Express, 5 Oswego Street
- Oneida Square Market, 1331 Oneida Street
- Swifty’s, 257 Genesee Street
- OTB Old School, 600 Culver Avenue
- Bengee’s, 300 Columbia Street