Utica Police Conduct Tobacco Compliance Check
The Utica Police Department recently conducted a tobacco compliance detail.
Police used an undercover agent under the age of 18 to visit numerous stores in the City in an attempt to purchase tobacco products
Five individuals were charged with unlawfully dealing with a child.
- Farok Hamood, age 22, of Utica Oneida Square Market, 1331 Oneida St
- Musleh Alzendani, age 69, of Utica Cornhill Market, 1447 Neilson St
- Mohammed Altairi, age 19, of Utica Five Star Smoke Shop, 423 Trenton Rd
- Mahammed Zaidan, age 19, of Utica Zalatano’s, 347 James St
- Mohamed Alshuja, age 39, of Utica Romano Convenience, 1321 Oneida St
Stores that were in compliance are notified directly by the UPD.