Weekend Fire In Ilion Displaces Three Residents
The local chapter of the American Red Cross has come to the aid of three people following a house fire in Ilion.
The blaze began Saturday morning on East Main Street.
Volunteers from the Red Cross responded to provide financial assistance for certain necessities such as food, clothing and shelter.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire is still being looked at.
The Mohawk Valley Chapter of the Red Cross will continue to be available in the coming days to navigate the road to recovery.