27 New COVID-19 Cases, No New Deaths In Oneida County
Oneida County is reporting 27 new positive coronavirus cases to bring the total number to 1,097.
12 of the new cases were nursing home residents.
There are no new deaths to report and that number remains at 58.
Here are more of the numbers released today:
- 51 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 41 MVHS
- 10 Rome Memorial
- 3 are admitted outside of Oneida County.
- 42 hospitalized patients are from nursing homes.
- 34 MVHS
- 8 Rome Memorial
- 375 active positive cases
- 664 positive cases have been resolved.
- 22,184 total tests have been conducted.
- 21,087 total negative results.
- 637 under mandatory quarantine
- 489 under precautionary quarantine
- 11,077 total have been discharged from mandatory and precautionary quarantine.
There have also been two new potential public exposures that be found at ocgov.net
Meanwhile, County Executive Anthony Picente says 40,000 masks will be distributed to local businesses on Monday.
CHECK IT OUT: Here's how to stop your glasses from fogging while wearing a face mask