Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Today we talk the Safe Act, Captain Tim Bates from the Rome Police Department about a safe place for Craigslist transactions, and we chat with Mark Caswell Jr. of the Comets about their first playoff win!
-We talk some of the big stories including the snow, The Mets, and the Safe Act!
-We get calls on the issue of the Safe ACT and we talk to Tonya J. Powers from FOX News about the turkey baster father who gets parental rights.
- Discussion continues on the gun issue. Brian gives his thoughts. Ray Stagich gives us his forecast from The Weather Channel.
- We want you to get involved in our Nano Job Pool Contest and we talk about the Congressman who was fed up with a constituent and threatens to drop him.
- Crazy story of a food blogger who cured herself of cancer through diet. We also talk to Dan Williams about the Barden Mud Run. More Details: http://www.bardenmudfest.org.
- Captain Bates is with the Rome Police Dept. and they have a great way to safely make Craigslist transactions.
- We talk more about the SAFE Act and what it will take to Repeal it.
- Andrew Challenger is the VP of Challenger, Gray & Christmas. He is on to discuss the rules of discussing office politics.
- Eileen Pronobis from The Children's Miracle Network is on to talk about the exciting launch of another Miracle Home Makeover raffle, however now there is the policy that these charities must only accept "legal tender." That means "Cash Only."
- Mary is Andrew's sister and she just turned 10-years-old. She delivers her weekly restaurant review and this week she talks to us about the restaurant she visited in New York City called "Butter."
- We play a listener inspired political parody song and Mark Caswell Jr. from The Comets talks about their first playoff win.
- 20 Questions is the name and winning dinner for 2 at Carmella's and Holland Farms Coffee is the game!