Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers (FNR) calls in with a report this morning on the Equifax Data Breach settlement.
- Jon Decker (FNR) joins us to talk about the latest following President Trump. We talk Tweets and Mueller testifying before Congress today.
- Peter Franklin is the Gabby Cabby in New York City. He serves up his True Tales, hot and juicy!
7 AM Hour
- Jim Piccola of the NYSDOT is on this morning to talk about traffic pattern updates downtown and to remind people about being safe in work zones.
8 AM Hour
- Spencer McGowan is an asset manager at the CIMA McGowan Group. He talks with us about the top places to retire on the cheap!