Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015
Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015
Today we talk with Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol about the bomb threat at Griffiss. We also will speak with one of the many candidates running for Herkimer County Sheriff, and Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente will be on to talk about a number of issues.
6 AM Hour
- Police believe they are hot on the trail of the prisoners who broke out, The state of South Carolina's Governor has called for the removal of the confederate flag and it now must be voted on, and the man who made the bomb threat at Griffiss is in custody.
- Pete Rose has admitted that he bet on games while he was a player in the 80s after years of denying it. The President did an interview on a podcast with Mark Maron in which he used the 'N' word.
- General Mills is taking the color out of their marshmallows in the Lucky Charms. Don Lemon held up a card with the 'N' word on it to prove a point last night on his broadcast in the wake of the President saying it on the podcast. We also talk to Ray Stagich from The Weather Channel.
- We discuss the escapees a little more and the former White House chef who went missing has been found dead. What is the significance of the hunting cabin where the DNA was found.
7 AM Hour
- Lou calls up to talk about the Pope's cyclical on the environment and we discuss Global Warming and climate change. Catherine calls up to discuss gun control and food coloring. She also gives her stance on Global Warming. Charles calls up to discuss Global Warming and the seriousness of it.
- We play Jersey Boys trivia to give someone the chance to win tickets to the show and in studio we have Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol on to talk about a number of topics including the prison escape of David Sweat and Richard Matt.
- We continue to talk with Sheriff Rob Maciol in studio. He talks to us about the bomb threat at Griffiss on Friday and the suspect plead guilty because he wanted to help the police.
8 AM Hour
- We have in studio one of four Herkimer County Sheriff Dept. candidates, Dan Reardon. He talks to us about a number of issues including the proposed Herkimer County Jail.
- We have Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente on the air this morning to discuss a number of issues including the animal tethering law veto and Jim calls up to ask about the proposed Homeland Security college in Oriskany. We also address the end of session in the state senate and assembly.
- We talk about the Dukes of Hazzard and the General Lee, Bob calls up with some thoughts on the Confederate flag, and Mimi Stemkoski from the Celebrant Singers coming to Annunciation Church.