Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, November 18th, 2014
Tuesday, November 18th, 2014
On today's show we will talk with Earle Reed about energy efficient boilers made right here in Utica and Utica College football coach Blaise Faggiano about their bowl game berth.
- Details have been released on the woman who was injured at the Dierks Bentley concert. Also, another woman has come out with rape accusations against Bill Cosby.
- Chester's Flowers, Bill's Goldfish, and Kristine's car are all topics of the cold weather discussion.
- We give the details on our Keeler Toy Drive and Our Keeler Toy Drive Corporate Challenge which could win your business $2,500 worth of advertising. We are also bringing back our high school challenge.
- Ray Stagich from the Weather Channel is on to give us the forecast. The north country and in Buffalo, they're getting hammered.
Free Money Question of the Day #1
- Our contestant today is Alan in Cold Brook! It's a musical question. Bill plays a song clip and he has to guess the lead singer of the group. The song is different drum and he guessed Dionne Warwick, but the answer was Linda Ronstadt. He doesn't win the $100, but he gets dinner for 2 at Carmella's.
Earle Reed - ECR International
- Earle's family founded of ECR International (Formerly Utica Boilers) and he is on to talk about their energy efficient and advanced boilers made right here in Utica, NY. Before Utica Boilers it was Utica Radiators.
They Say It's Your Birthday!
- Beverly Castello from New Hartford
- Frances Zurakowski from Utica
Start Up NY
- We discuss Claudia Tenney and her wanting to repeal Start Up NY.
- We talk about some crazy stories including the baby hero.
Barb Mickler - West Side Senior Center
- Barb is the President of the West Side Senior Center and she is on to talk about a $100 fine they received for false alarms.
Free Money Question of the Day #2
- Before we get our contestant, Donna calls up to talk about how bad the Weather is in the city and complained about some street lights.
- Next, our Contestant Mary Ann from Utica doesn't win the $100 but she does win dinner for 2 at Carmella's.
Jeff Monosso - FOX News Correspondent
- Jeff is on to give us a live report on the Ferguson, MO situation. Tensions are high as we wait for the Grand Jury decision in the shooting death of Michael Brown.
- We talk about ways to drive safely on the road and how difficult it can still be to drive in inclement weather even with a truck.
Blaise Faggiano - UC Football Coach
- For the first time in program history, Utica College's football team is going to be playing in an ECAC bowl game.
Wrapping Up For The Day
- We finish things off with a few news stories.