Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, October 28th, 2014
Tuesday, October 28th, 2014
We have a special treat, a nutritious treat, Prop Comedian Carrot Top will be calling in from Las Vegas to promote his upcoming show at the Turning Stone, November 5th. Also we'll talk to Utica Council-At-Large Candidate Tim Trent.
- Rob Ford's brother did not win the Mayoral seat in Toronto, but former Mayor Rob Ford has been elected to a council seat in West Toronto.
- Buddy Cianci, despite his jail time, is leading in the polls for the mayoral race in Providence, R.I.
- Governors Cuomo and Christie are defending their stance on Ebola.
Free Money Question of the Day #1
-Barb from Utica is our first contestant today. The questions was, What Boston team won the first World Series? It was not the Red Sox, but the Pilgrims. Barb did not get the answer correct, but she still wins dinner for 2 at Carmella's.
- Coming up on today's show is prop comedian Carrot Top coming to the Turning Stone next Wednesday.
- A flight crew cancelled a flight because someone created a fake WiFi network titled "Al Quida." They still don't know who did it.
- We talk again about the nurse in isolation.
- An area 51 scientist has just died and made a bedside confession that aliens are real!
- We talk to Ray Stagich from the Weather Channel about our forecast and the Area 51 scientist. Ray gives the bad news that we may see some minor snow cover.
- The video of the scientist from Area 51 is 32 minutes long. His name is Boyd Bushman and he did this on his death bed.
Here is the Video:
At the 28:50 mark is when Boyd Bushman holds up the photo of the alien specimen.
- The time change is coming! That also means winter is coming...
- We talk about the television show on TLC "Honey Boo Boo Child." It has been cancelled because due to the fact Honey Boo Boo's Mom is dating an alleged child molester.
- Bill's daughter made a discovery of a record player. For Bill, this was a crazy discovery. She had never seen it before. We discuss other things that young kids don't remember.
Free Money Question of the Day #2
- Heidi from Whitesboro is our second contestant of the day and her question was, Name a President that was impeached. She guessed Richard Nixon, but the answers were Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson. Nixon resigned before being impeached. She still wins Utica Comets tickets though.
Utica Common Council Monster Mash Parody
- We take a trip back in time to one year ago when Bill created a Monster Mash Parody about the Common Council.
- Listen for Yourself: http://wibx950.com/listen-to-keeler-monster-mash-song-parody-about-crazy-utica-common-council/.
Carrot Top - Prop Comedian
- Carrot Top is a famous prop comedian who is coming to the Turning Stone Casino on Wednesday, November 5th, 2014. The show is at 8pm and you can get tickets by calling 361-SHOW (7469) or by logging on to http://turningstone.com/entertainment/entertainment-calendar/the-showroom.
Pat Becher - Executive Director of the MV Water Authority
- Before we talk with Mr. Becher, we talk about the reason why Kim Jung Un was not in the public eye for a few months.
- Pat is on to talk about the Water Board approving a 2.8% rate increase. Utica Nano will hopefully help those rates go back down.
Dr. Scott Bienenfeld - Addiction Expert
- Dr. Bienenfeld is on to talk about the first reported case of an addiction to Google Glass!
Free Money Question of the Day #3
- Our third contestant isArt from Oneida. He is going for that $100, but he has already won a pair of Comets tickets. His question is:Prior to the World Series Ring, baseball players who won the fall classic received what? Art guessed a bat, but the correct answer was a watch.
Tim Trent - Council at Large Candidate
- Tim is running for the Council at Large position against Jack LoMedico and he is on to talk about issues in Utica and why people should vote for him.