Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, January 21st, 2015
Wednesday, January 21st, 2015
Today we catch up with Congressman Hanna and get his reaction from the State of the Union Address. We also have in studio The Swamp Drivers, a great local band, and Senator Joe Griffo.
- We talk about #DeflateGate and the latest news that has come out in regards to the New England Patriots ball tampering. We also preview our conversation about the State of the Union clapping.
- We clarify the process of ball use at NFL games and continue the discussion of Deflate-Gate. Also, it was a night of Cotton Candy with the President's State of the Union Address. We play some clips. There was some trickery involved on Obama's part.
- State of the Union, Cable News Network (Not just CNN) mistakes, and we talk with Ray Stagich from the Weather Channel about the rest of our week.
Peter Franklin - Gabby Cabby
- We talk to Peter about his True Tales live from the streets of New York City!
Visit his website at www.gabby.com!
Congressman Richard Hanna
- We talk to Congressman Richard Hanna about the State of the Union Address. He discusses many issues including minimum wage, energy, and party relations. We also pick his brain about NANO projections.
The Swamp Drivers! LIVE IN STUDIO
- The Swamp Drivers are in studio and they are a local blues band that specialize in homemade and re-purposed instruments. Ted, Tom, Terry, and Phil rock it out and even have a Keeler Jingle.
Visit their website: http://www.theswampdrivers.com/.
Wrapping Up With The Swamp Drivers
- We give away a CD and chat a little bit more with this awesome Blues band!
Senator Joe Griffo
- We talk to Senator Joe Griffo about #DeflateGate and current issues with the state, preview of State of the State, and the big topic state minimum wage. The Senator also addresses the mental health issue not only the state is facing, but nationally.
Clark Hodges - Financial Strategist
- Many Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and are one unexpected expense away from a financial disaster. How can people save themselves from this?
Wrapping Up For The Day
- We wrap up the Deflate Gate discussion. We will see what updates the day brings.