Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, January 4th, 2017
Wednesday, January 4th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Bill starts off talking about his vacation in Miami, and his Justin Bieber experience. We also review all the New Year's Stuff. How about Mariah Carey's meltdown. Also, Charles Manson is near death, according to reports. We also talk with Rachael Sutherland about the Congress, and the ethics committee.
- What is wrong with Syracuse basketball???
- We catch up with Tonya J. Powers from FOX News Radio about a manhunt for an ex- Army Reservists. He escaped from a Rhode Island detention center.
- Rachael Witter from Eyewitness News gives us a live update on the weather forecast for the rest of the week. We talk about the Congressional swearing in of Paul Ryan and dabbing. We also talk about Ellen and her refusal to let a woman sing on her show for an anti-gay rant.
- Megyn Kelly is moving to NBC, but why? Also, we talk about the feud between Trump and the intelligence community. Also, the mayor of Ithaca has made the Forbes list of 30 under 30. We will also speak with Carl Paladino later on this morning about his latest controversy.
7 AM Hour
- Bill's been binging...binge watching and he talks about the show he loves right now. Also, Derek Clark and Anne Milograno are in to talk about third-party ticket sales, and Anne shares her story of being ripped-off for Jay Leno tickets.
- Before we speak with Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi, Bill tries to win Joe Hobika's money. Then we talk with Anthony about the start of session, and his feelings about some of Cuomo's decisions lately. He also speaks out on a number of issues.
8 AM Hour
- Todd Mansfield is the owner of Core Life Eatery. He discusses their concept, and why they're unique. He talks about the benefits of the food they serve, and the directions they are going.
- We talk about 2017, and how bad 2016 truly was. Jeff has a resolution, can he stick to it? Also, we recap the story of the singer who had her performance cancelled on the Ellen show for anti-gay comments.
- We were supposed to speak with Carl Paladino about his recent comments about the President and First-Lady, but was unavailable last minute. We played some of his past comments according to boycottpaladino.com.