Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, July 22nd, 2015
Wednesday, July 22nd, 2015
Today we speak with the Gabby Cabby about True Tales from New York City and we speak with Lt. Steve Hauck of the UPD and Anthony Picente about the train accident at Union Station.
6 AM Hour
- A man who won the lottery was actually struck by lighting and the odds of both of those things happening are pretty astronomical. We also talk about Donald Trump giving Lindsey Graham's cell phone number out. We get some calls from listeners on Trump and the power of lighting.
- Peter Franklin is the Gabby Cabby and he delivers to us his weekly True Tales from New York City. We talk about many interesting stories including a story about Bill de Blasio's secretary getting a "special invitation" from Bill Clinton.
7 AM Hour
- We talk with John Pollock is a Financial Strategist and he talks about the average cost of a child. By the time they are out of college and married, it will cost more than $200,000. He also comments on the ramifications of an increase in minimum wage.
- We talk with Mighty John the Record Guy about the Top Ten Big Money 45s. He gives a range of worth from $500 to $20,000!
8 AM Hour
- We talk with FOX News Correspondent Eben Brown about a Florida gun shop owner who has decided to refuse service to Muslim Americans. He feels Islam is a religion that promotes violence and he will have no part in it. Lt. Steve Hauck weighs in on the issue and gun control.
- Mario continues with his thoughts on the "I Love Utica" band-wagon and Joe Load calls up to give his thoughts.