Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
7 AM Hour
- Former UFD Chief Russ Brooks is in this morning to talk about his thoughts on the passage of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund.
- Congressman Anthony Brindisi calls in to the show this morning to talk about the passage of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund and his support of it.
- Oneida County DA Scott McNamara is on this morning to talk about the indictment of Brandon Clark in the death of Bianca Devins.
8 AM Hour
- Rachael Witter and Colleen Hurley are in this morning from Eyewitness News. Witter is passing the meteorological torch to Hurley as she leaves the business to become a teacher.
- Ryan Nobles of CNN is on this morning to preview the Mueller testimony before Congress today and other issues making news on The Hill.