Oneida County Sheriff’s Office Holds Swearing In Ceremony
A swearing-in ceremony for several members of the Oneida County Sheriff's Office who were recently promoted was held today.
Joseph Lisi, who served as the Chief Deputy of the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center for the last three years, was sworn-in as the new Undersheriff.
Lisi replaces Rob Swenszkowski, who recently retired to become a Professor of Criminal Justice Studies at Utica College.
Swenszkowski was appointed to a part time position where he will serve as an Assistant to the Sheriff. In his new role, he will be responsible for assisting with several administrative duties for the Sheriff and Undersheriff.
Sheriff Rob Maciol says the Chief Deputy position at the Child Advocacy Center that Undersheriff Lisi left has not yet been filled and interviews with interested candidates will be taking place within the next two to three weeks.
The following is the full list of promotions:
- Undersheriff Joseph Lisi, previously the Chief Deputy of the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
- Assistant Sheriff Rob Swenszkowski, retired Undersheriff.
- Caption Tim O'Halloran, previously a lieutenant in uniformed patrol.
- Lieutenant Craig Stockhauser, previously a Sergeant in unformed patrol
- Sergeant Jesse Tuthill, previously a Corporal in uniformed patrol.
- Sergeant Melissa Bolton, previously an investigator at the Child Advocacy Center.