Utica City FC Named MASL Organization Of The Year
The Major Arena Soccer League is announcing the winners of the 2019 Earl Forman Awards, with Utica City FC picking up three awards, including MASL Organization of the Year.
The awards are named after one of the founders of arena soccer and recognize the best off the field performances of the season.
Utica City also won awards for Best Social Media and Best Branding theme for "Join the City."
“These awards are an incredible accomplishment in our first year,” said general manager Tommy Tanner. “It’s a true testament that when an entire organization works together with one common goal of being the best anything is possible. I am so proud to be a part of this organization and these awards would not have been possible without players, coaches and our entire front office working together as one. Our entire staff should be very proud of their efforts and I can’t wait to build on last season’s success.”
UCFC completed its first season in the MASL with a 17-7 record and won the Eastern Division regular season title.
Other MASL awards included:
- BEST GAME DAY EXPERIENCE – MONTERREY FLASH
- BEST BROADCAST (ENGLISH) – MILWAUKEE WAVE
- BEST BROADCAST (SPANISH) – MONTERREY FLASH
- BEST PROMOTIONS – MILWAUKEE WAVE
- BEST SALES TEAM – SAN DIEGO SOCKERS
- ED TEPPER HUMANITARIANS OF THE YEAR – FRANCK AND UZI TAYOU
- EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR – DAN KUENZI, MILWAUKEE WAVE