ComicCon Wraps With Virtual Announcements for 2020
COVID-19 restrictions didn't get in the way of COMIC-CON 2020 which moved to an at home format. Here are the biggest announcements from Comic-Con@Home 2020 as it just wrapped up.The event was filled with panels and announcements to keep fans engaged and entertained. According to IGM, the biggies included:
• The Robin King could be the most “demented” villain ever to face Batman in the comic book world.
• Fans will get to meet Morti’s nemesis in “Rick & Morti” season five.
• There was a first-look at Marvel’s “Helstrom” as Hulu’s next horror series.
• Joel Hodgson talked up another comeback for “MST3K.”
• A “Mega-Man” live-action feature is definitely coming, with “big news” coming soon.
• Netflix has renewed “The Dragon Prince” for four more season.
• Season 11 of “Archer” will premiere on September 16th.
• “Vikings” will live on after a move from The History Channel to Netflix with a sequel series.
• Season 10 of “The Walking Dead” will premiere in “early 2021” and has been “extended by six episodes.”
• “Star Trek: Prodigy” will be the second animated series for the franchise, and will hit Nickelodeon in 2021.
• Amazon has given the go-ahead for season three of “The Boys.”
• On September 1st, “Bill & Ted Face The Music” will debut in theaters and on-demand for home viewers.
Check out the ComicCon YouTube page for all the panels and more from this year's event.