Keeler Show Notes for Monday, December 1st, 2014
Monday, December 1st, 2014
Frank Vescera will be on today to discuss issues in the Common Council and it's Cyber Monday. We'll talk with a shopping expert about this crazy day.
- It was a crazy week 13 of the NFL.
- Bill's life can be compared to Larry David's in Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Tom Brady swore a lot on camera and the NFL runs a powerful PSA. We also speak with Ray Stagich from the Weather Channel for our forecast.
- Tensions are still high in Ferguson and the St. Louis Rams didn't help matters.
- The New York Sash Teddy Bear Toss is this Friday to kick off our Toy Drive. We talk about some news stories including a possible Christmas Terror Threat.
Another Story We Talk About
Frank Vescera - Utica Councilman
- Frank wants tax payers to know something important.
Frank Vescera Continued
- We pick up where we left off with the Utica Councilman.
Free Money Question of the Day #1
- We don't get a winner of $100, but our contestant does win dinner for 2 at Carmella's.
Free Money Question of the Day #2 and Bill Morehouse
- We get a $100 winner!! Merlin from Rome is the contestant and Mr. Morehouse responds to Frank Vescera's comments.
- Today is Cyber Monday and how big has it become? How can apps help with savings?
Gary Heenan - Utica College Hockey
- We talk to Coach about the wins this weekend and the Teddy Bear Toss this Friday!
Milwaukee Police Chief Gives Eloquent Speech
- Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn comments on the race issue in regards to crime.
- Lynn is with the Rome Chamber of Commerce and is on to talk about a big fund-raising event they're doing.
- We also review the story of the alleged "Stolen Valor" in the Philadelphia Mall.