Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Today we discuss the riots in Baltimore, the NFL concussion settlement with a local Doctor of Physical Therapy, and we also chat with Comedian Greg Morton who is coming to Utica!
- We discuss the big headlines from the night before including the riots in Baltimore.
- We talk about some big guests we have coming up and Bill tells us his story about chasing the cops.
- Stefan stirs things up this morning comparing the Baltimore Riots to 9/11. The comparison he was making was in regards to the canceling of baseball games. We also talk to Ray Stagich from The Weather Channel.
- The mayor of Baltimore made a comment that her office aides in shock! We discuss, of course!
- We talk to Dr. James Wallace who is currently the only Evidence-Based Certified Concussion Management Specialist in Upstate New York. He currently works with Sitrin Rehabilitation and is on today to discuss the recent NFL Concussion Settlement.
- Malcolm calls up to voice his concerns over gang threats against police and martial law. Tom calls up with his thoughts as well.
- Greg Morton is one of the funniest comedians you will ever see and he is coming to Utica a week from this Friday. He'll be at the Radisson Friday, May 8th, 2015 at 8 p.m.
- Rick Zuccaro is a local musician who is promoting his concert coming up this weekend at Valentino's. It's a Billy Joel Tribute concert this Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- More with Rick Zuccaro and Frank Cristiano from Tony's who is promoting the fight at Washington Mills this weekend and AUDelicous as the home for Comets hockey action.
- Rick plays another song and Frank sticks around to discuss big Mayweather and Pacquiao fight.
- We talk about a school assembly that was interrupted by a parent in the crowd wanting a translator to speak English only. Things get heated.
- Jim Grimsley is the author of HOW I SHED MY SKIN: Unlearning the Racist Lessons of a Southern Childhood. We talk to him about what elements of racism and segregation he faced as a child and how he was able to overcome his racist nature.
- We talk to Dr. Lori Shemek who is a health expert. We discuss just how unhealthy Diet Sodas are and how the removal os Aspartame is no help at all.
- We play 'The Match Game' with two contestants, both of whom qualified to win Comets Playoff tickets.