Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, March 26th, 2019
Tuesday, March 26th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers of FNR is on this morning to discuss the details of the ban on bump stocks going into effect today.
- Rachel Sutherland of FNR is with us this morning to deliver a report on the latest reaction to the Mueller Report.
- Chuck Lester is a Village Board Member in Ilion and he's on this morning to talk about the acquisition of the Duofold building.
7 AM Hour
- Derek Clark of Broadway Utica is on this morning to talk about a celebrity bartending event tomorrow to benefit the Q Center.
- Sheriff Maciol and Brian Palmer are in this morning to talk about the benefit for Deputy Wayne Smoulcey of the Oneida County Sheriff's Office. He is also the Chief of the Willowvale Fire Department. He has terminal cancer and a child on the way.
- We get an update on the crazy alleged Bracket Scam from a representative of the woman who spoke to Bill yesterday.
8 AM Hour
- Symeon and Dr. Karna Sura of MVHS are on this morning to talk about the upcoming Stomp Out Cancer Telethon Event.
- Former Producer Keira Goin is on this morning with Utica Comet Colton Saucerman to talk about the Comets season and the chances of a playoff run.
- Jon Decker of Fox News Radio is on this morning to talk about recent reaction to the Mueller Report and William Barr's Summary.