Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers of Fox News Radio updates us ahead of Trump's address to the UN General Assembly for the first time since holding office.
- Rachel Sutherland of Fox News Radio joins us for an update on Senate Republicans attempts to try again for Repeal.
- Peter Franklin is the Gabby Cabby from NYC. He delivers his weekly True Tales to us and radio stations across the country.
7 AM Hour
- Keith Rubino and Timothy Lyon are both Democrats running for the Herkimer County Legislature. Rubino is running for the District 1 seat and Lyon is running to represent District 12.
- The Democratic Candidate for Oneida County Family Court Judge joins us this morning. She is Julie Giruzzi-Mosca and she talks about why she should be elected.
- Steve Hauck is in studio with us this morning. He is a former UPD Lieutenant just back from volunteering in Houston for Hurricane relief. He shares his experience there.
8 AM Hour
- Paul Deep is running for Oneida County Family Court Judge on the Republican Party line. We speak to him about why people should vote him into the position.
- Nicholas Ricketts is on this morning from the National Toy Hall of Fame and Strong National Museum of Play. He is on this morning to talk about this years nominees for induction into the Hall of Fame.
- Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente is on this morning to discuss shared services. The Shared Services Savings Plan has been finalized.
- Anthony Brindisi is on this morning to talk about the letter he wrote to Congresswoman Claudia Tenney regarding the handling of the Equifax breach.