Keeler Show Notes for Monday, April 20th, 2015
Monday, April 20th, 2015
Today we talk to a Mayoral candidate for both Rome and Utica. Also, we discuss the Nano Water issue with Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente and Pat Becher from the MV Water Authority.
- We talk about a number of news stories including a freedom of speech issue, The Mets and more.
- We talk about mispronunciations and misquoting. We also talk to Alison (Bill's wife) about the Princess Diana Beenie Baby.
Linda Sullivan-Fatata - Utica Mayoral Candidate
- Linda has worked for the city for 26 years. She has worked for mayors dating back to Lou LaPolla. Being an attorney, she felt she always had good ideas that seemed good until they never got done. She talks about some plans she has for the city.
Anthony Picente and Pat Becher - Water Issue at NANO
- Mr. Picente is the County Executive and Pat Becher is with the Mohawk Valley Water Authority. They are both on to talk about the issue of water usage, quantity, and management for the Nano Center in Marcy. Assemblyman Marc Butler calls up to give his thoughts on things.
Continuing the Water Discussion
- We continue the discussion on water use for NANO and bring up other water supply issues.
Maureen Petrie - Herkimer County Prevention Council
- Maureen is the director of prevention education with the Herkimer County Prevention Council. They are holding a community informative panel discussion on methamphetamine.
Roger Skinner - Skinner Sales and Service
- We talk to Roger about his work with the Herkimer Rotary including the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program. It's a program that aids with literacy in children.
Jackie Izzo - Rome Mayoral Candidate
- Jackie is a business owner in Rome and she is on to give her thoughts on why she would make a good choice as the Mayor of Rome.