Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Today we talk to a Real Housewife of Miami, Lea Black. We also talk with Don and Nancy Hartman from The Potting Shed Antiques, and we chat with Mark Caswell from the Comets about last night's victory in overtime.
- A CNN reporter had to apologize for comments on her show. Last night at The Comets game there was an attempt at a Guinness World Record for loudest arena. We compare how loud some things are compared to others.
- Jet Blue is having a two day Flash sale for cheap flights. Bill Clinton's plane was grounded, and a Nepal Earthquake survivor drank his own urine to survive.
- Fritz Scherz is holding an annual scholarship event. It's the 6th annual Fred Scherz Sr. Memorial Scholarship. It is awarded to a Town of Verona senior who is doing something good for the community.
- Ernie Sanita, Utica Mayoral candidate, calls up to give his thoughts on Joe Hobika's interview with us yesterday.
- We take some questions from listeners about antiques and their value and we learn something interesting about the Bruce Jenner Wheaties Box.
- We close by talking with Stefan and a final round of Match Game to qualify for Comets tickets.