Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, December 12th, 2019
Thursday, December 12th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- The death penalty sentence of the Boston bomber is being appealed and Tonya J. Powers (FNR) is on this morning with a report.
7 AM Hour
- Our Keeler Toy Drive to benefit Toys for Tots and Operation Sunshine are winding down and they need your help. Tom and TJ Heiland of Utica Mack donate an awesome item to be auctioned off.
- Utica Common Council President Michael Galime says some lame duck city council members were excluded from an effort to post an ad for the city clerk position. He says it was improper and explains what happened
8 AM Hour
- Will upstate Y students finally get their fair share of state funding? Dr. Rick Timbs is with the NY Statewide Finance Consortium
- Utica is seeking public input on its $10 million NYS DRI grant. Utica College President Dr. Laura Casamento is the co-chair of the committee making decisions on what projects will be funded.
- Articles of Impeachment have arrived and the White House is reacting. Jon Decker is the only attorney in the White House press pool and he joins us this morning with his insight.
- Naegele and Beth are in to talk beer and this weekends Indoor Onieda County Public Market.