Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, June 20th, 2019
Thursday, June 20th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning with a report on the Trump announcement to roll back Obama Era EPA regulations.
7 AM Hour
- Jordan Karp is in studio this morning to explain what an opportunity ballot is and how Mike Hennessey will use it to try and be elected County Executive.
- Jim Piccola from the NYSDOT is on this morning to talk about the dreaded 840 and 8/12/5 ramps.
8 AM Hour
- Alex Azar is the Secretary of Health and Human Services. He calls in to talk about the humanitarian crisis at the southern border.
- Kristin Rickman is with PETA. She calls in this morning to talk about the decision in Syracuse to use sharpshooters to kill deer.
- Beth Irons is with the Oneida County Public Market and she talks about what's going on this weekend behind Union Station.
- B.J. Johnson is battling Colon Cancer and he's in this morning to talk about a benefit they're having.