Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Today we speak to the Gabby Cabby, Lt. Steve Hauck and Tony Picente about the Union Station crash, and Tim Reed is in to give a last minute push for the Charity Bib program.
6 AM Hour
- Utica, Herkimer, and Oneida made the list of the Top Ten Worst Places to Live in New York. Now, keep in mind the website that released this list is called www.roadsnacks.net.
- We speak with Peter Franklin who is the Gabby Cabby. We get the true tales from New York City including stories of Alligators and Sharks.
7 AM Hour
- Mark Montgomery is with Joseph's Experience and it is an organization that helps children and their families effected by cancer and Leukemia. Mark is in to promote the Ride for Joe, which will benefit the organization.
- We talk to Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente and the UPD's Lt. Steve Hauck about the latest on the Union Station train crash and what questions still remain.
8 AM Hour
- Pamela Matt is the Executive Director of Utica College's Young Scholars program and she is in to talk about all the strides they are making and the positive relationship between the college and Utica City School District.
- Can you stump Bill with a song that can't be found on iTunes'? We challenge you for the chance to win dinner for two.