Winter Weather Advisory For CNY
Temperatures are warmer, and that can mean only one thing. Here comes the snow. The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for CNY.
The advisory is in effect until tomorrow morning at 7. 4 to 6 inches of snow will be possible, the majority of it will early tonight into Monday morning.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS
MORNING TO 7 AM EST MONDAY...
* LOCATIONS...ONEIDA AND OTSEGO COUNTIES...AS WELL AS THE
WESTERN CATSKILLS IN NEW YORK...AND THE POCONOS IN NORTHEAST
NORTHERN ONEIDA-SOUTHERN ONEIDA-HERKIMER COUNTY-THE MOHAWK VALLEY-OTSEGO-DELAWARE-SULLIVAN-NORTHERN WAYNE-PIKE-SOUTHERN WAYNE
* ACCUMULATIONS...4 TO 6 INCHES OF SNOW.
* TIMING...OCCASIONAL LIGHT SNOW WILL SPREAD INTO THE REGION THIS
MORNING...GENERALLY BETWEEN 8 AM AND NOON. THE STEADIEST AND
HEAVIEST SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED FROM LATE THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH
THE EVENING HOURS. SNOW SHOULD TAPER OFF AFTER MIDNIGHT.
* TEMPERATURES...7 TO 27 ABOVE.
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 5 TO 10 MPH.
* IMPACTS...SNOW COVERED SLIPPERY ROADS AND WALKWAYS.
Hear are the snow total forecast maps from The National Weather Services in Binghamton, Albany and Buffalo.