2022 Mohawk Valley School Budgets, Propositions Overwhelmingly Approved
Here is a look at area school district and school budget results from around the Mohawk Valley. The following results were available as of election night. Check back for updates.
- Budget approved 333 to 36
- Capital Project approve 313 to 57
- BOE seats won by Jason Sanchez, Matt Darrow, and Valerie Day
- Budget approved 233 to 43
- Capital Reserve Fund approved 234 to 39
- BOE seats won by Alex Verenich, Robert Mihevc and Brian Crandall
- Budget approved
- Proposition 1 approved
- BOE seats won by Nicole Goodelle and Michelle Parker
- Budget approved with 61% support
- Capital Reserve approved with 69% support
- BOE seats won by Jon Maggiolino (1,378), Kelly Carinci (1,365), Cassie Knutti (1,066), and Danielle Lubecki (930)
- Utica City School District Budget approved by a vote 2,438 to 649
- Proposition 1 approved 1996 to 1009
- Projected Board of Education winners are James Paul (1516) and Tennille Knoop (1377).
- Budget approved 1204 to 427
- Proposition #1 approved 1232 to 396
- Proposition #2 approved 1226 o 394
- BOE seats won by Cheryl Partyka LaValley and Steven Farr
Additionally, school budgets were also approved in the Camden, Clinton, Dolgeville, Frankfort-Schuyler, Holland Patent, Little Falls, New York Mills, Poland, Remsen, Sauquoit Valley, VVS, Waterville, and Westmoreland districts.