Keeler Show Notes for Monday, February 3rd, 2020
Monday, February 3rd, 2020
6 AM Hour
- It appears that President Trump will be acquitted Wednesday in his Impeachment trial. Rachel Sutherland of Fox News Radio is on this morning with a report on the latest.
- One of the strangest election types is the caucus in Iowa. Tonya J. Powers (FNR) explains to us how it all works.
7 AM Hour
- Big news broke Friday that Steve Cornwell dropped out of the race for the GOP nomination in the NY-22 race to take on Congressman Brindisi. Luke Perry of Utica College joins us with his analysis of what this means for the race going forward.
- Claudia Tenney is now only one of three candidates that will face-off in a June Republican Primary to see who will take on Democrat Congressman Anthony Brindisi in November. She's in to comment on Steve Cornwell's decision to drop out of the race.
8 AM Hour
- Oneida County continues to work on battling the opioid crisis and Phyllis Ellis joins us to talk about that and preparing for a possibility of the Coronavirus coming to the area.
- President Trump always has a busy weekend, but he had an especially busy one this weekend. Jon Decker of Fox News Radio joins us this morning to report on it.