Keeler Show Notes for Monday, June 18th, 2018
Monday, June 18th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers is on this morning to talk about the World Cup Health Problems: From heart attacks to baby booms.
- Simon Owen (FNR) is on this morning with a report on the POTUS nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize.
7 AM Hour
- Douglas and Jason Allen-Leonard are in this morning to talk about their new business venture up north!
- Larry Sharpe is the Libertarian candidate for Governor of New York. He is on this morning to talk about his thoughts on eminent domain and the Downtown Hospital.
8 AM Hour
- Lou Critelli is on this morning to talk about the petition for term limits he is working to circulate.