Keeler Show Notes for Monday, September 16th, 2019
Monday, September 16th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning to talk about the latest on Trump Impeachment possibilities.
7 AM Hour
- Dr. Hania Alaidroos is a Family Practice Physician and she's on this morning to talk about a new study revealing the impacts of sleep deprivation on your DNA and body.
- Mike Litz from Cosmo's CBD is on this morning to talk about the impact the Governor's ban on flavored vape products would have on his business.
8 AM Hour
- Samantha Colosimo-Testa is on this morning to talk about a potentially fatal flaw in the zoning ordinance for the proposed South Utica Kelberman Center project.
- We catch up with Mark Kelso on the Buffalo Bills hot streak and what it means for the future of the season.