Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, July 23, 2015
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015
Today we discuss the minimum wage topic, we also talk with Mayor Joe Fusco about Honor America Days in Rome, and we get a little music from Bobby Martin.
6 AM Hour
- It appears that fast food workers will receive $15/hour and the can of worms is opened! We also get a call from Brian about the train.
- We take some more calls on the topic of minimum wage and people are vocal about it.
7 AM Hour
- We have Mayor Joe Fusco in studio to talk Honor America Days and the financial and employment status in the city of Rome.
- Dr. Mike Fenster is a Cardiologist who is on to give us the scary truths of bacteria on the beach. Ocean waters aren't the only thing home to flesh-eating or antibiotic resistant bacterias. Sand can also harbor these pests.
8 AM Hour
- Continuing with Joe Hobika and the topic of minimum wage and what job students should and should not pursue.
- Bobby Martin is a musician from Rome and he is in this morning to promote River Jams this weekend as part of Honor America Days and he comes in dressed to the T! Proceeds will go to benefit the Rome Mission and it's also going to be a food drive as well at Pinti Field after the parade.