Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, March 14th, 2019
Thursday, March 14th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers is on this morning to talk about California Governor Gavin Newsom putting a hold on death penalties in his state.
7 AM Hour
- Chuck Lester is on the Village Board in Ilion, NY. He joins us this morning to talk about the latest on the Remington Layoffs and the water issues.
- Kevin Asaro is the new owner of the Buffalo Head Restaurant. He's on this morning to talk about his purchase of the landmark building.
8 AM Hour
- Mallory Galiulo is on this morning with two of her students. She teaches Health at Clinton High School and her students have a final project geared toward making a difference. She brings along Celso and Juliana.
- John Naegele is with Buried Acorn Brewery and he's on this morning to deliver our Craft Beer of the Week.