Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, March 7th, 2019
Thursday, March 7th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers (FNR) is on this morning with a report on R. Kelly and his alleged Sexual Abuse charges.
7 AM Hour
- Joe Marino is a Utica Councilman running for mayor. He is on this morning to dispel rumors of a physical altercation between he and another council member.
- Gina Scampone is a parent in Utica and she claims her daughter was injured during an incident at JFK Middle School. She's not happy with how the situation is being handled.
8 AM Hour
- Anthony Picente is on this morning. He is the County Executive and he's on to address details in his State of the County Address.
- John Naegele and Beth Irons are in this morning. Naegele brings in a brand new Craft Beer of the Week and Beth previews another weekend Indoor Public Market.