Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, June 5th, 2018
Tuesday, June 5th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers of Fox News Radio delivers a report on Bill Clinton being grilled on #MeToo.
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) discusses the SCOTUS decision on the Colorado baker's refusal to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding.
7 AM Hour
- Ilion Mayor Terry Leonard is on this morning to talk about the sewer maintenance and possible toilet issues.
- Nate Rittenburg is with Camp Anavah in West Winfield. It's a day camp that is faith based. He's in to tell us all about it.
8 AM Hour
- Jim Piccola calls in to give us an update on the various projects around town.
- Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara joins us this morning to talk about how there will be no plea deal in the Denny's butt slapping case.