Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, October 29th, 2019
Tuesday, October 29th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers (FNR) tells us why binge watching on streaming services may soon be a thing of the past.
7 AM Hour
- Gina Ciacci with details on the Abraham House View of Hope Gala at Utica Station, Boehlert Transportation Center this Friday night.
- Steve Kukowski and Brian Saville from Utica National Insurance are in this morning to discuss an event they have coming up featuring the author of 'The Freedom Writers.'
- As of January 1st, 2020 new bail reform and discovery laws will take effect. Sheriff Rob Maciol shares his thoughts on why this will be a nightmare for law enforcement.
- Defense lawyer Frank Policelli's discusses his sons NCAA basketball transfer and ruling against his eligibilty this season. Plus, he gives a defense lawyer's perspective regarding brail and discovery, and NY's 2020 criminal justice reforms.
8 AM Hour
- Jon Decker of Fox News Radio continues to lend his legal knowledge and reporting on the latest impeachment business.
- Oneida County's new STOP-DWI Coordinator is Ed Stevens. The former Rome PD Captain joins Keeler to talk about his role
- Steve Roefaro is running for a seat on the Oneida County Legislature and he's facing off against Tim Julian.