Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
6 AM Hour
- Ed Welsh is on this morning to talk about the alleged Iran attack on Saudi oil. How will this impact gas prices, rather how much has it already?
7 AM Hour
- Assemblyman John Salka calls in this morning to give his take on the proposed ban on flavored milk in NYC schools. He says this would cripple local dairy farms.
- Michelle Hummel is with the Herkimer County Chamber of Commerce and she's in this morning to announce a huge concert coming to Francesca's in Ilion. Greg Morton, of now AGT fame, is coming to town.
- Joe Marino is in this morning. He joins us to give his thoughts on the potential deal breaker for the Kelberman Center project in South Utica.
8 AM Hour
- We continue speaking with Joe Marino on the roadblock that's been put in front of the Kelberman Center project.
- Mike Hennessy is running for Oneida County Executive as a Democrat and joins us today to outline his financial plan. It includes reductions in sales and property tax and a reallocation of revenue the county see from the Oneida Indian Nation
- Mike Wakefield is with the Chadwicks American Legion and they are in need of assistance. They are in danger of closing and Mike tells us how you can help.