Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015
Today we talk with Oneida County Legislator Harmony Speciale about Cyber-Bullying. We also talk with a local children's book author and we talk with the "Food Babe" herself about Kraft's Mac and Cheese recipe.
- Bill talks about his acid reflux, two chimpanzees are being recognized as persons in court, and we have a new parody song to debut.
- A judge in Manhattan has ruled that two chimpanzees are to be recognized as human persons.
- The manager of the Cincinnati Reds went nuts with 91 obscenities, including over 70 'F' words. Bill also premieres a new parody song influenced by a listener.
Visit Peter's website at http://gabby.com.
- We talk about the trials and tribulations about self-serve checkout lines, Kurt Cobain's Beatles cover, and William Shatner's pipeline idea.
- Brandon is the inspiration for the movie "Two for the Money." He gives us his picks on the future of The Mets, the NHL and NBA Playoffs.
- We talk to Harmony about the possibility of her Cyber-Bullying a local hair dresser on Facebook, even though she sponsored the anti-Cyber Bullying law.
Do You Feel These Comments Are Cyber Bullying?
- Nick is on to promote his children's book 'Karma: Plight of the Friendly Pit.'
To order a copy of the book visit: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/891964.
- We talk to the assemblyman about his thoughts on the forum we had the other day with he and Anthony Picente and Pat Becher. He still has some water concerns.
- Lis Wiehl is the FOX News Legal Analyst and she gives us her three big legal topics of the week.
- We wrap with some comments on the Harmony Speciale segment and we play The Music Game with Tom from Frankfort.