Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
6 AM Hour
- Coroavirus threats are continuing to grow across the country and we get an update on the quickly changing latest from Fox News Radio's Tonya J. Powers.
- It's National Nutrition Month and Cindy Chan Phillips is a local Nutritionist who shares tip with us on how to stay health and keep the immune system strong!
7 AM Hour
- It really was a SUPER Tuesday for Joe Biden. John Zogby breaks down the results of the Democrat Presidential Primaries across the country yesterday.
8 AM Hour
- The MV Garden and Home Show is this weekend and if you're looking to make your lawn and garden projects a success, you'll want to go.
- There is a brand new exhibit at Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute honoring the women's suffrage movement. You'll need to see it before it's gone.
- Ryan Nobles of CNN gives his analysis of Super Tuesday results for Democrat candidates.