Keeler Show Notes for Friday, April 14th, 2017
Friday, April 14th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Our fantastic movie reviewer Willie Waffle gives us the scoop on the big blockbuster of the weekend. It is the Fate of the Furious and he's giving it 2 1/2 Waffles. Willie Waffle is brought to you by Honest John's Polish Kielbasa and Hot Dogs.
7 AM Hour
- Tim Reed is on this morning to discuss the brand new mobile app. He talks about how cool this is and we also get into the Comets playoff discussion.
- Juliet Huddy is with Blonde and Crossbones to talk about her experience as an anchor on Fox News and her website dedicated to promoting up and coming artists.
- We catch up with Jesse Bailey who is one of the owners of the Mohawk Valley Country Club in Little Falls. He promotes the fact they are still open and are rebuilding.
- We talk with Jason Manson who is promoting and organizing the 'We Need a HeroCon.' It's to benefit the Children's Museum in Utica.
8 AM Hour
- We are joined on the phone with Senator Joe Griffo on the issue of Vernon Downs and their financial strains.
- Jeff Gural is the owner of Vernon Downs and he's on to explain why he's delaying the opening of the Racino. He blames taxation issues with the state.
- We speak with Chris Salatino who is running for Utica School Board re-election. We talk to him about a number of issues including budget and the teacher's union.
- We are joined on the phone by Dr. Heather Rally from the PETA foundation. She talks about the REAL issue the organization has with April the giraffe and her pregnancy.