Keeler Show Notes for Monday, July 13th, 2015
Monday, July 13th, 2015
Today we speak with Tim Reed about the Boilermaker recap, Senator James Seward regarding the SAFE Act, and Whitesboro Mayor Pat O'Connor about the village emblem.
6 AM Hour
- Bill and Jeff both talk about the people who were making money off the parking in West Utica. The Brewery Post-Race Party was hugely successful and it was jam packed.
- There is a video of a man behind a newscast in Dannemora that appears to be hoisting a bag of something over the prison wall at the Clinton Correctional facility.
7 AM Hour
- We talk with Whitesboro Mayor Pat O'Connor about the Village seal and what it actually represents.
- We speak with Senator James Seward on the issue of the SAFE Act and the latest memorendum of understanding with the Governor's office about ammunition sales.
8 AM Hour
- Chuck Lester (The Guy on the Stilts) calls up to talk about his Boilermaker experience. Tom also calls up to talk about the previous guest and genetics.
- We play our favorite game, Stump Rondenelli, and we give Adam the chance to win dinner at Carmella's and Holland Farms coffee and pastries.